in a nutshell
Do you have a flexible mindset and love to work in a small team where your decisions matter?
At Virtual Bodyworks we are looking for talented IT Project Manager to join our team in Barcelona.
Our founders are world-renowned computer and neuroscientists who have been developing VR experiences for decades, specialising mainly in psychological, social, and clinical rehabilitation. You will be part of a growing interdisciplinary team that builds a new foundation for our upcoming products and shape the future of virtual learning experiences with Virtual Bodyworks.
You will work with cutting edge technologies to push forward what is possible for learning experiences in VR.
what you'll do
- Lead the implementation for complex VR projects with Agile methodologies (SCRUM/Kanban)
- Create and maintain stories according to business value and the company’s strategy
- Drive iteration goals and content via prioritized stories and establish story acceptance criteria
- Ensure that your agile team has a clear understanding of what it is developing and why
- Oversee product progress at each iteration
- Coordinate the development team in each of the projects, participating of the planning and execution
- Work closely with clients to collect the requirements, implement and roll out thetechnology in the clients environment (being the ‘bridge’between business and technology)
- Consolidate and maintain a trusting relationship with the customers
- You are an excellent communicator and have very good organizational and priorization skills
- You have strong leadership skills, with the ability to work in cross-functional teams
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You are open-minded and willing to learn
- You have excellent self-motivation and proactivity
- You are technology passionate and used to working with IT teams
- You have experience as interlocutor between the business and the IT team
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are a problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude
- You have experience with Jira project management software and/or similar
- You speak English fluently, Spanish is a plus
- You are willing to relocate to Barcelona, even though we work most of the time in a hybrid office, it would be great to have you together with the management team in Barcelona
Nice to have
- You have experience with VR
- You have a background in engineering or a related field (Computer engineering, game development or other)
- You are an advocate for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- You bring inspiring energy to the team and you are motivated to organize team events
Anything else you can bring will be welcome, it is important for us to build a team that is as diverse as possible in terms of experiences, backgrounds, hobbies, etc!
what we offer
- Competitive salary
- An exciting work environment in the Barcelona Health Hub. Including lunches on our roof terrace withamazing views over Barcelona
- A strong international team culture with team lunch & events
- Working with global pioneers of Embodiment in Virtual Reality, Mel Slater, Mavi Sanchez-Vives and Bernhard Spanlang
- Close collaboration with scientific institutions and the possibility to become co-authors on scientific publications
- The opportunity to shape a company that is creating a new training standard
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- 23 days holiday + 1 day off on your birthday
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com and we'll get back to you soon. All the best!